How virtual tours can improve your marketing strategy
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur the contributors are theirs.
We are in 2022; people thought we would have flying cars and teleportation now! Unfortunately, we don’t quite have it yet, but we still have some amazing technology you can use for your business.
Virtual tours have been around for a while, but they’re just starting to catch on and create conversions for business owners. Videos, photos, etc. are great for promoting your business, but that’s what the average business owner in your niche does.
You don’t want to be a medium sized company… do you? That’s what we thought!
Let’s see why virtual tours can improve your marketing strategy to attract new leads and seamlessly turn them into customers right before your eyes.
As Chris Vasilakis talked about in his interview with Entrepreneur, virtual tours for businesses are more popular than ever! Businesses of all kinds use virtual tours to show off their restaurant, retail store, Airbnb property, gym, schools, and more.
Here are some statistics to show how popular these visits can be.
- Elderly customers 18 to 34 years old are 130% more likely to reserve a spot if there is a virtual tour.
- 50% of adult internet userst rely on virtual tours in their research and decision-making process.
- customers spend 5-10 times more on websites with virtual tours.
- 67% of people want more businesses to offer virtual tours.
There’s no denying it: virtual tours are crushing it in the marketing space right now.
The best platforms to publish your visit
For many entrepreneurs, once you’ve already created your virtual tour, publishing your virtual tour on the website seems like a no-brainer. But where else do you post this magical content? Here are some other cool places to post this epic new lead machine:
- Social media. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok all allow you to embed and share your virtual tour across your social media platforms to consistently elevate your brand.
- Newsletters. Tell your most loyal followers about your amazing new marketing tool so they can spread the word to get you more referrals!
- Ads. Instead of boring texts and mundane videos, spice up your digital advertising by integrating your virtual tour like the advertisement itself.
- Google My Business. It is the most important platform to publish the virtual tour in addition to your website. Google prioritizes these 360 spins to help you rank higher for your niche keywords to get you more calls and clicks!
High-quality content is important to your business, and virtual tours are guaranteed to maximize exposure for your business, especially if you use the platforms above.
Related: Why Producing High-Quality Content Matters for Your Business
Tell your story to spark emotion
You create customers when they like and trust you and when they believe in your product. To do this, you need to let your future clients know who you are and where you came from – your story of how you came to be!
Believe it or not, people care more about the person they are dealing with than the product itself. Let it sink in. The best partnerships come from great products and even greater people!
You can showcase your story inside the virtual tour with the building, artwork, staff, etc. Use every available asset to your advantage to tell your story and immediately gain consumer trust. If you can drive people to your website and social media and get them on board with your brand right off the bat, you’re well on your way to getting more great leads from your virtual tour.
In the end, we are dealing with human beings, not robots! Emotion will consistently build a deeper connection with people than statistics, although they are also important.
Related: 4 Reasons Entrepreneurs Should Tell Their Stories in Real Time
Pay once, earn unlimited leads
One of the benefits of virtual tours for your business is that you just pay a one-time fee for the shoot, and that’s it! Sure, there might be an annual hosting fee that’s paid once a year at most, but other than that, it’s a one-time cost.
You save time and money by getting a virtual tour to create an emotional trigger in people, so they like and trust you. It’s better than spending your hard-earned money on things like Google ads that you’ll have to constantly pay for. You can also include descriptive tags and voiceovers to further elevate your brand story, creating a presence people will want to follow.
If you haven’t gotten a virtual tour for your business yet, now is the time to check it out. They will only become more popular over time. So do your business a favor, find the nearest virtual tour company and invest in this digital asset today!
Related: Virtual tours for foreign buyers and support for exporters: Moscow takes a look at industry and export